Kit BK25: Hannover-HAWA 1928 Triebwagen (Motor Car)
- This kit represents the four wheel motor cars made by HAWA in 1928-29.
The cars originally carried bow collectors (Lyrabügel) but these were
replaced by pantographs around 1930.
- The cars were known as Stahlwagen because they were the first all
steel-bodied cars, following on from the last series of wooden-bodied cars built by HAWA in 1925.
- The cars were supplied to Hannover as the series 171-219 and Duisburg as
the series 156 - 175.
- A preserved example can be seen at the VVM Schönberger
Strand Museum near Kiel.
Kit special features
- Moch, H. 1992. 100 Jahre ÜSTRA. ÜSTRA Hannoversche Verkehrsbetriebe AG.
| Depot | News | Products | How to buy | Contact us | Links | Next Kit--> |
Copyright © 1997-2015 BEC-KITS. All rights
reserved. Last updated on 2015-10-28 by