Kit BK43: Hannover/HAWA 1925 Triebwagen (Motor Tramcar)
- Between 1925 and 1928, 100 motor trams with wooden bodies were built for
ÜSTRA Hannover by HAWA, Hannover and Nordwaggon, Bremen.
- Cars 105, 119, 120, 130, 132 and 134 were refitted with twin headlamps in
the fifties. These six cars received a change of livery between 1963 and
1965, and survived for many years as works cars.
- All the other cars were scrapped in 1965.
- Works car 830 was rebuilt in 1992 and became Museum Car No 129, in cream
- These cars were followed by the 1928 Hannover/HAWA
Stahlwagen, which are also available as a kit.
Kit special features
- This kit has one unmotorised four wheel truck. A matching ME31D09 motorised truck is
- A working tramcar pantograph is included.
- The transfer sheet supplied covers the Hannover ÜSTRA system.
- The kit is most suitable for towing kit 44
Hannover/HAWA 1925 Beiwagen (trailer tramcar).
- - Deutschlands größter Straßenbahn-Güterverkehr Hannover 1899-1953.
- Moch, H. 1992. 100 Jahre ÜSTRA. ÜSTRA Hannoversche Verkehrsbetriebe AG.
| Depot | News | Products | How to buy | Contact us | Links | Next Kit--> |
Copyright © 1997-2015 BEC-KITS. All rights
reserved. Last updated on 2015-10-28 by