Kit BK27: Den Haag Ombouwer tramcar
- This kit represents the Den Haag HTM four wheel Ombouwer motor cars with
the fleet number series 21 to 101.
- They were rebuilt around 1928-31 from the original series 21-150 called
- The rebuilds were by HTM, HAWA, Beijenes, Schöndorff and La Brugeoise.
- They were taken out of service during 1946-47 but some are preserved in
Kit special features
- This kit has one unmotorised four wheel truck. A matching ME32D09 motorised truck is
- A working tramcar pantograph is included.
- A complete transfer sheet with a few adverts is included.
- Another kit for the Den Haag tramway is also available: 30 Den Haag P.C.C. bogie car.
- Blok, J. 1993. Haagse Trams: het Haagse trammaterieel van 1864 tot heden.
Elmar B.V., Rijswijk. ISBN 90 389 00627.
| Depot | News | Products | How to buy | Contact us | Links | Next Kit--> |
Copyright © 1997-2015 BEC-KITS. All rights
reserved. Last updated on 2015-10-28 by