Kit BK26 Hannover-HAWA 1928 Beiwagen (trailer tram)
- This kit represents the four wheel trailer cars made by HAWA in 1928-29.
- They were known as Stahlwagen because they were the first all
steel-bodied cars, following on from the last series of wooden-bodied cars built by HAWA in 1925.
- The cars were supplied to Hannover as the series 1101-1040 and Duisburg
as the series 299-313.
- A preserved example can be seen at the VVM Schönberger
Strand Museum near Kiel.
Kit special features
- This kit has one unmotorised four wheel trailer truck.
- The transfer sheet supplied covers the Hannover ÜSTRA system. The
advertisements are not included.
- The kit is suitable for being towed by kit 25
Hannover-HAWA 1928-29 Triebwagen (motor tram).
- Moch, H. 1992. 100 Jahre ÜSTRA. ÜSTRA Hannoversche Verkehrsbetriebe AG.
| Depot | News | Products | How to buy | Contact us | Links | Next Kit--> |
Copyright © 1997-2015 BEC-KITS. All rights
reserved. Last updated on 2015-10-28 by