Kit BK20: Niederflur motor tram
- This kit represents the Niederflur (low-floor) four wheel motor cars made
by Düwag and others between 1937 and 1943.
- The cars were supplied to the Rheinbahn Düsseldorf, Neuss, Bielefeld,
Nuremberg and several other towns.
- They were all withdrawn from passenger service by the end of 1974.
Kit special features
- This kit has one unmotorised four wheel truck. A matching ME34D09 motorised truck is
- A working pantograph is included.
- A range of systems is covered on the transfer sheet supplied but not all
of the advertisements are included.
- The kit is suitable for towing kit 21 Niederflur
- Jacobi, R. and Zeh, D. 1995. Die geschichte der Düsseldorfer
Strassenbahn (Pages 111-114 etc.) EK-Verlag GmbH, Freiburg. ISBN
- Nolden, Hans G. 1998. Die Düsseldorfer Straßenbahn (Pages 31, 91, 98,
100, 135, 151 etc.) Gera Mond. ISBN 3-932785-02-9.
| Depot | News | Products | How to buy | Contact us | Links | Next Kit--> |
Copyright © 1997-2015 BEC-KITS. All rights
reserved. Last updated on 2015-10-28 by